Our clients typically have questions like these:
- How do we launch a new product or service that customers will love?
- How do we continuously increase and optimize our conversion rate?
- How do we better interpret our analytics data and run more effective tests?
- How do we better communicate our values to investors, stakeholders, customers, and employees?
- Personas seem a great idea; why are the results disappointing?
- How do we measurably improve our customer experience?
- How do we introduce a new product, service, or business?
- Why doesn’t the team get what we are trying to communicate?
Buyer Legends LLC can help you design customer-centered, data-driven customer experiences.
What is the Buyer Legends Process?
Buyer Legends are not the stories you tell your customers; that’s just promotion. Buyer Legends are stories told from the point of view of your customers; because your brand isn’t what you say it is but what your customers say it is. They are designed to create and improve the interactions they have with every touchpoint of your brand, from the boardroom to the stockroom.
Buyer Legends is an agile business process that helps your team translate customer data into stories that provide insight. These stories help your team to synchronize efforts and quickly execute data-driven, customer-centric marketing efforts. The Buyer Legends process differ from seemingly-similar marketing tools such as personas, brand-story, and other optimization efforts in its ability to quantifiably map out experiences that delight customers and improve conversions. And this very ability to quantifiably map out customer experiences also allows Buyer Legends to be used with, and to help businesses get the most out of all marketing efforts.
Buyer Legends is a business process that uses storytelling techniques to quantifiably map the critical paths a prospective buyer might follow on his journey to becoming a buyer. These easy-to-tell stories reveal the opportunities and gaps in the customer’s experience versus the current marketing & sales process. Buyer Legends reconcile the creative process to data analysis; aligning metrics with previously hard-to-measure marketing, sales, and customer service processes.
With Buyer Legends you will:
- Improve communications. Your whole team will “get it”, they will see and understand the bigger picture.
- Improve execution. You will turn big directives into purposeful and more effective actions
- Improve testing. You will understand how to plan and implement more effective tests
- Make more money. You will see improved conversion rates that make the up-front planning worth the time and effort
Get your copy of the ebook – Buyer Legends: The Executive Storyteller’s Guide